We are a company based in Luxembourg, world-famous for the high quality and the ingenuity of our collection and products based on Japanese official licenses.
If you are interested in any of this opportunity, please send your CV, motivation letter and art portfolio to email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially.
We are currently looking for:
3D Digital sculptor / Character artist (M/F)
We are currently looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, fully experienced 3D digital Character artist to join our team in Luxembourg. This role will manage our manufacture design of our licensed products.
If you are a passionate, creative artist who enjoy working in fast-paced environment, team oriented and have love for manga and Anime, this job is for you.
- Create 3D characters (both licensed and proprietary) - design based on 2D concept and license guidelines, sculpting using Zbrush.
- Ability to accurately translate 2D artwork into 3D with the guidance of Art director
- Process 3D files for Prototype & Mold Making and create finished models.
- Review factory samples for accuracy and be able to provide visual comments / feedback
- Work on multiple projects at any given time within a fast-paced environment, and the ability to make necessary adjustments quickly while complying with art direction.
- Assist other team members within the department and organization as needed.
- Minimum 3 Years 3D sculpt experience, preferably in Manga / Anime character creations
- Master of Zbrush, and 3D general modeling software, photoshop
- Full knowledge in 3D printing and printing process
- Master in creating human anatomy, Manga / Comic style character creations, Hard / organic surfacing and texturing in 3D environment
- Excellent communication skills – understand artistic directions and able to express verbally and visually. Able to assist and guide other artists whenever / wherever needed
- Knowledge of the dynamics and rules of composition
- Academic drawing skill and / or any other drawing skill is a plus
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Team oriented and motivated
- Self-critical and willing to learn
- Strong level of initiative and self-motivation
- Time management - coordinate/ facilitate projects and respect deadline
- Take responsibility and accept accountability, effective decision maker
- Able to respect strict specifications and ability to adapt flexibly
- Passion for manga universe is a plus
- Sense of humour :)
French and English mandatory.