Tsume Art is a company based in Luxembourg, world-famous for the high quality and the ingenuity of their products based on Japanese official licenses. For the continuous development of our company, we are currently looking for a dynamic, highly organized and motivated individual.
In this role, you will be assisting our CEO:
- Meeting preparation;
- Animation of Meetings;
- Establish reports of meetings;
- Administrative management of the different files;
- Followed project management;
- Preparation of business trips;
- Management of the CEO's agenda
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good Knowledge with MS Office tools (Word, Excel);
- Fluent in both spoken and written in French and English, any other language will be an asset;
- Good skills in communication or organization;
- Flexible and available, (frequent business trips);
- In asset: Legal knowledge, and/or Creative affinity, and/or affinity with Event Management.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and letter of motivation to : email@example.com.