Products being delivered:
- Grendizer : Deliveries continue until November.
- Saitama : Shipments for Europe will start this month, the 2e wave of adress confirmations has been set to the rest of European customers. The majority of Asian customers has been delivered.
- Genos, Ace, Aiolos, Goku and Vegeta : Last production pieces have been received, all deliveries will be finished this month.
- Deathmask: The container is being prepared, the first wave of adress confirmations will be sent soon. Deliveries will start in July instead of June.
- Broly, Rei: Initially scheduled for July, the pieces will be one month late. Shipments will begin in August.
- Hitsugaya: The start of shipment is scheduled for July. The end date of deliveries is maintained.
We apologize for the delays. Delivery dates are always communicated to you according to our factories’ schedule. However, adjustments to the pieces are sometimes necessary to deliver the best product possible in terms of finish or engineering, and these adjustments sometimes take longer than expected to the factories, causing a delay independent of everyone’s good will. Whatever happens, both our teams and our factories do all their best to deliver you as soon as possible.
Products up to date:
- Krillin, Asimov : The start of shipments is scheduled for November 2019.
- Madara : No changes are expected regarding the delivery dates on this piece.
- Natsu : No changes are expected regarding the starting date of shipments, still scheduled in August.
- Gaara, Law : The beginning of shipments is scheduled for the month of December 2019.
- A team will travel to China at the end of in order to check ongoing productions, and to work on the process optimization. We will share a maximum of pictures take during the trip.
- The company will close for annual holidays in August, from Saturday August 24 to Sunday September 1st. Our reception will be unreachable and our support will not be able to answer your tickets until September the 2nd.
- If you go on holidays, please contact our support so we can organize your next deliveries en according to your availability.
- We are working on this since our last travels in China, we will soon share with you different videos to explain the steps of the production and the way it works, as well as the different jobs at Tsume. We invite you to follow us on our YouTube Channel so you do not miss anything, the first video has been published today.
Summary table of planned shipments:
Until next time,
The Tsume team
All pictures in this article are shared for illustration purpose only and aren’t necessarily truthful to the products, due to the light of the room they were taken in and the camera used.